Popular Post

Friday, August 30, 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm helping out Spartan on the blog while he is busy.
A little background about myself: I work on both Minecraft PE Forums and MCPE YouTubers Forums as a staff member, I am an avid contributor to Minecraft Wiki. I do some coding and web design work around a few test projects of mine and other sites. I don't have YouTube or Twitter for my you to look at (just personal use) but I go by Falkirks and Falkirknh so if you see anyone with that username it probably is me :p

In the real world I am hugely obsessed with Shakespeare and have read a lot of his plays (I tried to count but it was no use). I act in a variety of theatre with my school and other stuff. Other than that I love camping, reading and of course MINECRAFT :D

I'm also a world class troll :p

So, if anyone wants to see something new on the blog just comment below and I will try to set it up for you!

~Falkirks

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

Rules:
1. Don't spam
2. Don't swear or cuss
3. No advertising
4. Don't give any false information such as scams and frauds.
5. Don't put sexist comments
6. This post is copyrighted and copying it and putting it in another site is not allowed.