Popular Post

Wednesday, September 18, 2013



Knock knock! Your door suddenly opens. 

"Son! All the gold has been stolen!" your father screamed. 

"WHAT?!" you reply. I hurried to the castle to see it myself. Almost all of it was gone. How could that be? The hiding place of the gold had been pasted only between the royal family. This was a big problem. You know why? Because soon, you were the one who was going to be king.

"What shall we do father? It is only a matter of days before the ceremony!" you asked.

"Only one thing..."

"Yes father?"

"You must go on quest to find all the gold", he replied quietly, "You must get the gold back, BEFORE THE CEREMONY!"

What?! Was he out of his mind! It was a matter of 10 days before the ceremony! But it didn't make any sense. Me, my brother and my parents, were the only ones who knew the hiding spot. My mother was busy in the garden, and my brother... Where was my brother? You decide to look in his bedroom, right before:

"Son! What are you doing? You must leave on your quest NOW!" my father shouted. He was right, what was I wasting my time on? I walked out the door, ready to go and saying my goodbye's, while thinking one last thing...

Was it my brother? Or was it some stranger who stole all the gold? To find the answer is purpose of this quest, 

AND TO SAVE THE KINGDOM!
1. Do not break blocks unless told
2. Do not place blocks unless told
3. Try to stay inside the boundaries
4. Don't use any mods
5. Don't Cheat
6. If a green brat blows up a part, do not escape the map
7. Play on easy
8. HAVE FUN!






Download: http://adf.ly/VZsff

Map Creator: Gardevoir
from the MCPE Forums


Leave a Reply

Rules:
1. Don't spam
2. Don't swear or cuss
3. No advertising
4. Don't give any false information such as scams and frauds.
5. Don't put sexist comments
6. This post is copyrighted and copying it and putting it in another site is not allowed.

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments